AEQUITAS, in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods (ICLAIM) organised a conference on the 8th of July 2019 at UCLan Cyprus in relation to Youth Entrepreneurship in Cyprus. The objective of the conference was to bring together key stakeholders and young entrepreneurs to discuss the future of youth entrepreneurship in Cyprus, ways forward and strategies for the creation of active young entrepreneurs.
- Ms Anna Prodromou, Communication Consultant, Educator, Journalist, Representative (Name TBC) from the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance
- Ms Elena Kalli, Youth Officer, Youth Board Of Cyprus.
- Ms Margarita Alexandrou Papadopoulou, Assistant General Secretary, Cyprus International Businesses Association.
- Dr Fanos Tekelas, Director of CEDAR, Lecturer in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Dr Natalie Alkiviadou, Lecturer in EU Law and Human Rights, UCLan Cyprus
Moderated by Mr Alexandros Theocharous
This Project was financed by the ERASMUS + Program of the European Commission