Welcome to the Interdisciplinary Centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods! A 2020 European Citizen Prize Laureate!
ICLAIM envisions a society where citizens are empowered individually and collectively and enjoy access to social justice, through alternative and innovative approaches in the application of the law to societal issues, underpinned by high quality research and impact.
As a social enterprise, to foster social dialogue and the rule of law through education and training and enhance active citizenship through knowledge transfer activities to groups of interested parties and the wider public. We are pioneering new solutions with wider impact on socio-legal challenges, at no or a fair cost.
ICLAIM’s Objectives include:
- To create, promote and raise awareness of innovative and alternative legal solutions, including dispute resolution methods, widening access to social justice.
- To support socio-legal research and impact beyond academia, making a notable difference in society.
- To create a space and share experience, knowledge and expertise with interested groups and the public at large, designing solutions taylor-made to their needs.
- To enhance capacity building of interested groups and the wider public in the field of social justice.
- To empower ICLAIM users and citizens more generally to find their own solutions to socio-legal challenges.
Through, inter alia, the marketisation of outputs and the securing of external funding to conduct its activities in Cyprus and beyond, ICLAIM is a vehicle for responsible research, innovation and enterprise in the aforementioned fields
Dear Readers, it is with great please that we would like to introduce the founder of Women in Law International, which focus on equality, balance and self-empowerment for all involved with THE Legal profession. Nevertheless, in times like this, where the pandemic hit...