ICLAIM is an interdisciplinary centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods, a non-profit organisation based in Cyprus
ICLAIM has a Vision of Law, Innovation and Alternative solutions in the modern world, underpinned by high quality research and impact. A world where citizens, small businesses and the industry engage with our applied research and creative legal solutions, widening access to rights and impacting society.
ICLAIM has a Mission of acting as a social enterprise transmitting knowledge and enabling the wider public to have access to their rights through innovative and alternative legal solutions at a fair cost. We are pioneering new solutions with wider impact on the creation, implementation, enforcement and reform of rights in a modern society.
ICLAIM’s Objectives include:
- To create, promote and raise awareness of innovative and alternative legal solutions, including dispute resolution methods, widening access to rights.
- To support legal research and impact beyond academia, making a notable difference in society.
- To develop ways of sharing experience, knowledge and expertise with citizens, small business and the industry, designing creative legal solutions taylor-made to their needs.
- To work with low and middle-income organisations and young people to learn from and build capacity for research and impact informed legal solutions.
- To empower ICLAIM users to find their own solutions to socio-legal challenges.
Through, inter alia, the marketisation of outputs and the securing of external funding to conduct its activities in Cyprus and beyond, ICLAIM is a vehicle for responsible research, innovation and enterprise in the aforementioned fields
A series of four two-day training sessions were completed successfully in February 2020, bringing the number of trained social mediators to over 70. The training sessions were implemented between November 2019 and February 2020 and were open to participants from...
Dear Readers, it is with great please that we would like to introduce the founder of Women in Law International, which focus on equality, balance and self-empowerment for all involved with THE Legal profession. Nevertheless, in times like this, where the pandemic hit...
Youth Entrepreneurship in Cyprus Date: 8th of July Time: 9:30 - 13:00 Location: UCLan Cyprus Campus Speakers: Ms Anna Prodromou, Commuinication Consultant, Educator, Journalist, Representative (Name TBC) from Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance. Ms. Elena Kalli,...