ICLAIM is an interdisciplinary centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods, a non-profit organisation based in Cyprus
ICLAIM has a Vision of Law, Innovation and Alternative solutions in the modern world, underpinned by high quality research and impact. A world where citizens, small businesses and the industry engage with our applied research and creative legal solutions, widening access to rights and impacting society.
ICLAIM has a Mission of acting as a social enterprise transmitting knowledge and enabling the wider public to have access to their rights through innovative and alternative legal solutions at a fair cost. We are pioneering new solutions with wider impact on the creation, implementation, enforcement and reform of rights in a modern society.
ICLAIM’s Objectives include:
- To create, promote and raise awareness of innovative and alternative legal solutions, including dispute resolution methods, widening access to rights.
- To support legal research and impact beyond academia, making a notable difference in society.
- To develop ways of sharing experience, knowledge and expertise with citizens, small business and the industry, designing creative legal solutions taylor-made to their needs.
- To work with low and middle-income organisations and young people to learn from and build capacity for research and impact informed legal solutions.
- To empower ICLAIM users to find their own solutions to socio-legal challenges.
Through, inter alia, the marketisation of outputs and the securing of external funding to conduct its activities in Cyprus and beyond, ICLAIM is a vehicle for responsible research, innovation and enterprise in the aforementioned fields
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.