ICLAIM is an interdisciplinary centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods, a non-profit organisation based in Cyprus
As a social enterprise, to foster social dialogue and the rule of law through education and training and enhance active citizenship through knowledge transfer activities to groups of interested parties and the wider public. We are pioneering new solutions with wider impact on socio-legal challenges, at no or a fair cost.
ICLAIM’s Objectives include:
- To create, promote and raise awareness of innovative and alternative legal solutions, including dispute resolution methods, widening access to social justice.
- To support socio-legal research and impact beyond academia, making a notable difference in society.
- To create a space and share experience, knowledge and expertise with interested groups and the public at large, designing solutions taylor-made to their needs.
- To enhance capacity building of interested groups and the wider public in the field of social justice.
- To empower ICLAIM users and citizens more generally to find their own solutions to socio-legal challenges.
Through, inter alia, the marketisation of outputs and the securing of external funding to conduct its activities in Cyprus and beyond, ICLAIM is a vehicle for responsible research, innovation and enterprise in the aforementioned fields
Sustainability Development in times of pandemic – Time for a Turnaround There are several signs that the management of the world and its key stakeholders requires a turnaround. Global preparedness for major crises - despite the many institutions that exist - is not...
Women Empowerment, Sustainable Development and Health; Balancing Factors in Life by Dr. Linda Spedding
The theme of women empowerment, sustainable development and health in the context of a balanced world has been in active debate for many years. Individual activists, communities at local, national and international level, as well as organisations and governments, have...
Dear Readers, it is with great please that we would like to introduce the founder of Women in Law International, which focus on equality, balance and self-empowerment for all involved with THE Legal profession. Nevertheless, in times like this, where the pandemic hit...